"Love begins with you.”
Don Miguel Ruiz
- Sat, Apr 01Dallastown
- Fri, Apr 14Sattva Yoga YorkApr 14, 6:00 PM – 7:15 PM EDTSattva Yoga York, 153 S Beaver St, York, PA 17401, USAI'll lead you through a series of relaxing and fully supportive yoga poses, all on the ground using yoga props such as bolsters, blocks and blankets. While you stay in these poses for an extended time (5 min or more) I'll play soothing sounds and give your nervous system a massage.
- Sun, Apr 16Hippie Girl Collection
- Sun, Apr 23Hype Studio LLCApr 23, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EDTHype Studio LLC, 2997 Cape Horn Rd, Red Lion, PA 17356, USAJoin Aeriel and I in this 90 min relaxing aerial yoga session where Aeriel will lead you through a series of restorative yoga poses in the hammock while it is lower to the ground (about knee height). I will play soothing sounds using instruments as you hold these restorative poses in the hammock.
- Sun, Apr 23Your Yoga Studio in West YorkApr 23, 5:00 PM – 6:15 PM EDTYour Yoga Studio in West York, 1900 Orange St, York, PA 17404, USAJoin me for a very relaxing and refreshing restorative yoga session while being immersed by soothing sounds. Restorative Yoga is poses on the mat supported by comfy props that are held for longer periods of time. While you rest I play various instruments to enhance your state of relaxation.
- Tue, Apr 25Glen Hope Care FarmApr 25, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM EDTGlen Hope Care Farm, 3042 Glen Allen School Rd, Felton, PA 17322, USAJoin me for a 60 min sound healing session by the creek on the farm. Bring a mat, blankets, pillow and anything else to keep you comfy for this relaxing event. Sound healing can help quiet the mind by focusing on the sounds. This can help calm the nervous system and promote healing and well-being.
Community Class Offerings
Your Yoga Classes with Yoga Steph
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays @10am, every other Tuesday @8am and 5:30pm, Thursdays @4pm and @5:30pm and one weekend a month on Saturdays @9am and Sundays @10:30am. For April, I'm teaching Easter Weekend 4/8 & 4/9 and Saturday 4/22. Click the studio website link below for more details and more class offerings.
All classes are non-heated at this studio. The studio has a calm, spa-like atmosphere where all levels and people are welcome. Monday and Friday mornings are gentle stretching for all levels/ages and Wednesdays have a focus on strength and balancing using supportive props. Tuesday mornings are gentle yoga and the 5:30pm classes are gentle vinyasa or flow. Thursdays 4pm is gentle vinyasa/flow and 5:30pm are Yin/Restorative with more stillness, longer held stretching and some postures are supported with props. Class details are also on the website too. Your Yoga studio is located at 1900 Orange Street York, PA 17404, right by West York Area High School. There's free parking and plentiful spaces. Classes are limited to 10 persons and students can pre-register and pay for class on the studio website. Clink the link below for more.
Varies monthly Saturday @10am. For April, I'm teaching on 4/15.
This class is a gentle non-heated yoga class. The YMCA is located at 90 N. Newberry Street York, PA. The YMCA is a membership based community center and you can also drop in for class even if you aren't a member for a small fee. Visit the York YMCA website by clicking below for more details.
Salt Room Sanctuary Yoga and Sound Healing
Yoga is every Tuesday at 10am and an evening offering on Thursday April 13th from 6:30pm-7:15 and is a 45min gentle all-levels class. We will incorporate slow and mindful movement and sometimes bring in props like bolsters, straps and blocks to support your practice and ease in some of the poses.
Sound Healing is every second Saturday (Except April - Earth Day Sound Session is on 4/22) of the month from 6:30-7:30pm. I will guide you into relaxation playing soothing sounds to help calm and balance your body and mind.
Light salt will be emitted into the community salt room during yoga and Sound Healing sessions. Salt Therapy can be very beneficial for many imbalances in the respiratory system, skin ailments, anxiety, stress and fatigue. I can also take private clients here as well for yoga and sound. Use the link below to book your session in the salt room with me!
Bodhi Yoga - Shrewsbury, PA
Yoga with me is every Monday @12pm and will be a gentle vinyasa/flow style of yoga. There's a great intro package to get started with your practice with us and some goodies to go along with it too! Click the website link below to learn more!
All classes at this studio are non-heated and my class style of teaching will vary based on the level of student(s) attending the class. Movements will be mindful and gentle and we will focus on mobility and the full body range of motion.
White Rose Senior Center
Chair Yoga every Friday at 12pm. In April 2023 we will add a Tuesday 12pm Chair Yoga class to the schedule with a focus on Strength and Balance in a gentle way.
Chair Yoga will be gentle and mindful movement mostly done from a seated position in the chair. Occasionally we will get up behind the chair if the student feels comfortable doing so and we will carefully practice poses and balancing behind our chairs while holding onto them. Visit their website by clicking the link below here for more details.
Professional and Personalized
I offer a variety of classes depending on your personal needs and goals. Have a look at what I offer.
Private Yoga Mat Practice
I am first and foremost a yoga student. I started my yoga practice in late 2013 when I was seeking a physical and spiritual connection that I felt was lacking in my life. Yoga did not help to heal or “cure” me, yoga did allow me the space to begin to heal myself and showed me more tools that made sense and lead me into more self-awareness. The passion for my practice continued for over 2 1/2 years when I decided to take teacher training in early 2016.
I recently decided to teach yoga full time and leave my finance career. The pandemic not only opened up space in my life to begin taking on private clients, it also made me realize that I could make my dreams begin to come true with doing what I love full time. I have over 6 years and 1000+ hours of teaching experience with several classes a week and private clients as well. I am currently teaching at Your Yoga Studio located in West York, the York City YMCA, 1881 Salt Sanctuary, Bodhi Yoga in Shrewsbury and White Rose Senior Center in York City. I also offer private sessions (yoga and sound) and other events/workshops locally. I have a 200ERYT certification and am registered with Yoga Alliance, 40hr RYT aerial yoga certification, 20+ hours of training in trauma-informed restorative yoga, 3 hours of pre-natal yoga training, 6 hours of intuitive assisting training and I’ve assisted 200hr teacher training at House of Yoga in 2020. I am FirstAid/CPR certified until Sept 2024 and I have all of my clearances including fingerprinting to work with children. I am a recent graduate of the Sound Healing Practitioner 6 month program with the Soundwise Institute of Lancaster, PA with Lana Ryder. I incorporate sound healing into all of my yoga classes.
I want to help my clients/students help themselves create a deeper, more authentic connection to their true self and their physical being. I do this by being a non-judgemental, safe space holder, by actively listening and helping clients/students to tune in to their breath, body, mind and heart.